Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Segment WILL Air

Well after two years of anticipation, It is finally going to happen! For those of you that are lost. I was filmed December 2006 for HGTV's hit show "That's Clever", I was given multiple air dates - Those never happened. So I finally gave up!

Now it looks like my series is already scheduled online and is due to air sometime the end of February or early March. Once I have an exact date I will post it online. I am somewhat apprehensive about doing that; Why? Well the producers of the show forced me to do some really out of character things but..... it was a great experience and I am sure will be entertaining for all of you. So.... tune in for updates!

Smell ya later,
Cindy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is sooooooo great! Congrats! I'll be sure to tune in! :D

Brenda Heisler said...

I'll look for that on HGTV - my favorite programing.

Sounds like you are doing well with your business. It's not easy, but you have something special when you can call the shots.