Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Have Pencil... Must Write!

This may be the last time I have to be reminded how utimately important it is to blog!  How many times must the PR Guru's (ideally The Publicity Hound) tell me.. blog blog blog!  Search engines such as Google will find you, Twitter - you have to post to Twitter, and don't forget about Facebook.  How does a simple soap girl deal with it all?  Not sure, but I will figure it out come (H E double hockey stick, or high water)

I sit and search my Stats on http://www.statcounter.com/  all  the time!  Hmm.. not working.  Of course it is NOT working, nor is any traffic of any kind going to visit My Site unless I work it.  I am not sure why it has taken me years to jump on the 'social media' band wagon.  But... I think the time has come.

I really have to be serious this time, so hold on to your hats, and fasten yer seatbelts because I think my time is here...........

Might not always be soapy driven, but I will find something to mutter about.

0 comments: