Monday, October 3, 2011

The Show MUST Go On..


Free Stock Photo: Illustration of a broadway sign.

The last year has probably been the most turbelent EVER!  Drug addiction in the family and the death of our son has consumed my life. I could write 5 pages and still not fill in all the missing blanks but lets just say...that its time I learn to re-focus on me, my business, MY LIFE!

How does one do that?  I'm not sure but a quote today caught my eye by: Neale Donald Walsch



I can honestly say that for the last year I have been living completely out of my comfort zone and its time that I take my life back as well as this blog.  :)    I have so many new ideas, products and news I want to share, so sit back fasten your seatbelts ladies and gents as the show is moving on!

Read more quotes from Neale Donald Walsch HERE

0 comments: