Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Big Kahuna Intro

I am Cindy aka "The Big Kahuna". I waited for my "Little Soap Shop Girl" to do her post first. But... it appears that she must still be putting her finishing and polishing touches on it.

This is normal!
Anywhoooo...... I am the Big Kahuna of Sudz N Bubbles, hereafter referred to as the soap shop. Sudz N Bubbles was born as a result of my son requiring special soap, which has slowly evolved into a nice little operation. We handcraft novelty and custom soap for customers all over the world.
Now that my history is out of the way; I am sure that my 'Little Soap Shop Girl' will be chiming in soon with her story and what we plan on doing with this little blog. She might also let you in on our mascot, a few crazy tales and MAYBE even our fragrance of the month.
Until Next Time,
'The Big Kahuna'

0 comments: