Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Intro by Little Soap Shop Girl

On one very warm summer night I was in a foolish drunken state of mind and I was simply minding my own business as I watched from afar, and with great dismay, the wannabe professional bowlers on league night. It was on this very night that I was introduced to the ‘Big Kahuna’. And as they say, the rest is history! This has been a wacky, fun, yet creative experience for me. I would never have thought that I would be making soap and enjoying it, since I was a lab rat in my past life.

Any who………..

We are dedicating this blog to our racy, somewhat erratic, and I am sure at times, passive-aggressive rants about the ins and outs of the soap biz. And I am also sure that, in our infinite wisdom, we will include a post or two discussing at lengthy depths the intense and compulsive psychosis “The Big Kahuna” has with cleanliness. We might also include an odd post here and there about my habitual and unrepentant tardiness, as well as, my unfathomable profoundness for the soap sample. (In a perfect world, soap samples would come in all shapes and sizes to be judge not by the color of their dye, but by the content of their glycerin…ah… a simple soap girl can only dream).

Hell…we might even say something intelligent…who knows…you might get lucky.

Smell ya later,

Little Soap Shop Girl

0 comments: