Friday, October 17, 2008

Rumors Put To Rest



So I heard it through the grape vine that there are those who think I may have a crush on Shepard Smith of Fox News. Well I have one thing to say to that…Yes it’s true. I mean it’s true that we literally fight over the remote each day to see who will get first dibbs on whether we are stuck listening to the likes of Neil Cavuto or music on XM radio. And yes it’s true; The Big Kahuna doesn’t like it when I stink up the shop with my “ethnic” lunches (If you can consider Ramen noodles and the teriyaki bowl from Jack in the Box ethnic). But back to these grave Shepard Smith charges…I just simply think he is hilarious. I find it funny how he can say the silliest things and still maintain his composure. But, anyways, back to the soap of the month, Raspberry De-lite. I think this is such an amazing soap that I feel it needs a post of its own so stay tuned fellow earthlings…

Smell ya later,

Little Soap Shop Girl

0 comments: